Friday, January 13, 2012

happy friday.

So, it's another busy week here, but I have today off school. (thank you, snow.)  All I've really been doing all day involve baking.. mmm, chocolate chip cookies, looking up hair and make up tutorials and attempting them. Here are some of the things I found, tried, liked, and will be using for our game tonight-








The Look.
What you need:

EYES
-natural eye shadows (I used a cream colored base, dark brownish-grey in the crease, and gold on the lid)
-black eyeliner (I combined the e.l.f black liquid liner and black e.l.f. cream liner)
-lots of black mascara (I used two different types. One that volumizes and another that lengthens lashes)

LIPS
-lip liner (Any shade that matches your color)
-a high gloss deep pinky-purple-ish

FACE
-Conceal any blemishes
-Use your foundation
-Use a peach blush on the apples of your cheeks
-Finish it off with bronzer and a translucent powder

That's it. simple and cute. Have a nice day.
-liv


       

No comments:

Post a Comment