Friday, June 17, 2011

me, my sister, and i

Okay, so my twin sister and I love doing hair and make-up and getting ready. That may be our favorite part of going somewhere. Sometimes we take an entire afternoon watching YouTube videos for hair and makeup tuts. Then we try them out, even if we aren't going somewhere. One of our favorite vloggers on YouTube is LolaMarie7 because we probably try her videos out more often and I think they're very well explained. So, with that said, the result of one of these afternoons is in the pictures below. Enjoy (:


We'll start with the ones of my sister....

ha, all the pictures are edited, by the way. picnik.com (:

my seeester

one of my favorites!



another one of my favorites

And now mine....

i  l o v e  that necklace. it's my mom's.. check it out at www.guyandeva.com!

hannah actually wasn't supposed to be taking a picture right then.
i wasn't exactly ready OR posing. but i think i like it..

i also love peacock feathers, so i was super excited
when i saw this one at Maurices.


field in the backyard? yep. middle of nowhere.




again, i love the editing process. creativity at it's finest
(at least that's what it feels like ;)

Hope you liked the pictures, maybe I'll upload more another time.. maybe.

OH, and the hair tutorial used for my hair is right here.
Hannah's hair was just curled, no tutorial.

Make up: BareEscentuals Mineral Make-up. Looove that stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment