Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Summer Wishlist 2011

So, I've seen a ton of awesome accessories for summer this year. Some days I spend online window shopping and I've compiled quite a wishlist. Here's what it consists of...

1. FEATHER HAIR EXTENSIONS. 

Feather Hair Accents - Sun Kissed
These are supercute. Like, supersupercute. I found these clip in ones from Sephora that I  l-o-v-e  love in "Sun Kissed". Twenty-five dollars, thank you very much.


2. SILVER GLITTER TOMS
Self-explanatory. Sooo adorable! (and only $54!)

Silver Women's Glitters


3. THIS SHIRT
When you see it on the American Eagle website, it doesn't show you the back. It just says AE Tie Back T. Click on it, look at the back view. It looks so cute! The reviews show the fit is kind of large... so I hope it doesn't disappoint! But the price is unbeatable. $11.99! I can't get a picture... so here's the link.

4. BEASTLY
This movie looked awesome when it came out in theaters. I wish I could have went and seen it. Beauty and the Beast is my favorite movie ever. I was excited. Plus, Alex Pettyfer is insanely gorgeous. Just saying ;)








Ahh! Had to add one. He is too hot.











5. PRETTY LITTLE LIARS ON DVD
As many season(s?) as possible. I cannot get enough of this show! And Ezra. He, too, is beautiful. Very, very beautiful. Toby's not bad either. Enough, now. 'Cause there are just too many attractive men on the show to list. And the style of the girls is  a m a z i n g! Aria's my favorite.

Alright, I know... I need to make some money and buy 'em all myself. But, my birthday is coming up. Shout out to my family.. THIS STUFF IS WHAT I WANT. But I should probably just get some nice yoga equipment instead. Darn... we'll see ;)

p.s.- I'm pretty sure there's a ton of awesome jewelry at Forever 21. Like always. I'm gonna have to just make a separate wishlist there. Maybe I'll show you sometime... maybe.



2 comments:

  1. The clip in feathers are out of stock at Sephora. And seriously? Toms?!?!? Just saying...one of my friends says they're the UGLIEST SHOES EVER!! Cute blog though!(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I ended up getting some feathers from another website. I think they've been out of stock for a while. I did get myself some TOMS though. I really like them, so to each his (or her) own, i guess. Thanks for leaving your opinions and checking out my blog though. (:

    ReplyDelete