Wednesday, August 3, 2011

music.

Okay, let's play a game. Actually, not exactly. But lately I've been thinking a lot, which, is dangerous. But.. my recently added playlist on iTunes has helped me make some decisions and clear my mind and such. So, I'll name a few songs that I liked, and you can check 'em out if you want.

1. It Matters to Me- Jason Castro
"oh, baby what's on your mind? let's take it slow, i wanna hear every word you say tonight..."

2. Strip Me- Natasha Bedingfield
"take what you want, steal my pride, build me up or cut me down to size. shut me out, but i'll just scream. i'm only one voice in a million, but you ain't takin' that from me."

3. Best Thing I Never Had- Beyonce
"thank God you blew it, thank God i dodged a bullet, i'm so over you, so baby so good lookin' out.."

4. I Know You Know- The Friendly Indians (Psych theme song. best. show. ever.)
"i'm not inclined to resign to maturity.."

5. Mississippi Girl- Faith Hill
"cause a mississippi girl don't change her ways, just cause everybody knows her name.."

6. Nothing- The Script
"and my mates are all there tryin' to calm me down, cause i'm shoutin' your name all over town. i'm swearin' if i go there now, i can change her mind, turn it all around"

7. Not Meant to Be- Theory of a Deadman (yes, i just got this song. i'm ashamed to admit it.)
"it's like one step forward and two steps back, no matter what i do you're always mad. and i, i can't change your mind"

ALRIGHT, i do have more. but these are my favorites and i don't wanna bother you with songs that are just okay. Hope you like 'em. (:

Oh, and by the way, I'm thinking of beginning to make my own clothes, so hopefully all goes well. I'll let you know what happens with it. If it works out, I'll post pics and maybe a tutorial or so. Just depends. I can't seem to find exactly what I want in stores, so maybe this will be a solution...

thanks for reading, and don't forget to follow my blog and/or comment with suggestions (:
liv

No comments:

Post a Comment