Tuesday, October 11, 2011

excuse my ocd for a second, please.

So, I don't know if I've mentioned how much of a spaz I am yet? If I haven't, you're about to find out. I apologize.

The first thing I'll let you know- I can be the happiest, strangest, most gowithwhateverbecauseitreallydoesn'tmattertome kind of person, or I can just be straight up please-let-this-day-be-over. It's legitimately ridiculous, and I am sorry. I really could be insane. They just haven't tested me.

Next thing you may or may not care about- I really try to have a positive outlook. It just sometimes doesn't work and my (hugeee) sarcastic side will just take over. And to deal with all the mean people, I think things. Loudly. But try and make sure they don't come out of my mouth. This way I don't get myself into trouble. Those two were very sort of unrelated. I am sorry-ish.

Third thing- I can't sing. Sorry if you've ever had to hear it. I just kinda yell. Obnoxiously. It's more fun anyways.

And now for what's relevant to this post- I am really organized. Otherwise I have a lot of issues and kinda freak out. And I get in a big bad mood and sayalotofthingswaytoofastlikethisandallmysentencesruntogetherandit'sreallyprettyannoying. So I try and keep things in the right place and get everything done on time. But I have to stay organized in order to do so.

this is how i do itttt:
1. Give everything a place. And actually keep it there. So much easier than scrambling around to try and find stuff.
2. Do not procrastinate. (Okay, this really doesn't count because I do it. Sometimes. I am getting better.)
3. Complaining is good for two things- negativity and something else that isn't good. Yeah, I know. You feel better when you do. Somehow? But when I complain or rant about something, it just puts me in a worse mood. So if you don't like something, change it. Or at least try. If you can do something better, then do it. because nobody wants to hear all your good ideas if you aren't going to do anything about it.
4. Get enough sleep.
5. Spend time being productive when you have things to do. Got a big essay to type? Use a computer that doesn't have Internet access. If you need the Internet, use it to print off some information, then get to the other computer. Less of a distraction. Hello, A+.
6. Study. If you have a test, study. I'm not gonna say don't wait until the night before and cram, because that's what I do. It's always worked for me, but it may not for you. So find a good way to study and fill your brain with all the information you can possibly fit.
7. The "I Can and I Will" attitude. Somehow, you need to remember that you can do anything you set your mind to. If there's a will, there's a way. Make it work.

This is all I've got for the present time. I'll let you know if I think of anything else that could help you out. Don't forget to go over and click the "follow" button if you're new to this blog. And leave a comment if you have any suggestions for me. Thanks!
-Liv.

No comments:

Post a Comment