Thursday, July 21, 2011

what's in your closet?

Okay, so I've actually been back for a little over a week, but haven't exactly had time for a post for a while, so here goes. Sorry (:

I've actually been doing things this week, which means going out and actually having to make an effort with myself. No t-shirts and shorts for just practice. Actual things that are fun. Socializing. Yay! So, looking nice, in other words. I'm going to show you some of my closet. Here are a few outfits I've been saving for when I actually decide to have a life... so, hopefully I'll get to wear them soon.

Shirt is from Maurices.. I have a similar one from Forever21
but I can't find it. Shorts are from Plato's Closet
Shirt-American Eagle
Tank-Forever21
Shorts-Forever21
and please excuse my messy hair


Shirt-Charlotte Russe

i <3 the back of this shirt.

Shirt-Charlotte Russe
Tank-Forever21

the back

<3 this dress. from www.modcloth.com
necklace-Forever21
i have a slight obsession with peacock feathers, so i was
pumped when i saw this one


sorry, i know. it's sideways. whoopsies.

jacket-Maurices, i think?
tank-Walmart
shorts-Plato's Closet

Shirt-Aeropostale
Skirt-Forever21
Necklace-American Eagle
shirt-Aeropostale
scarf-American Eagle

same.. just changin' it up a little


shirt-American Eagle (though I got it from a relative that's moving to India for 3 years,
so, I'm not exactly sure when she got it)
shorts-Plato's Closet

added a jacket-Aeropostale (but I got it at Plato's Closet )

Shirt- American Eagle
Skirt-American Eagle (Plato's Closet)

Dress-Maurices






I hope I gave you some pretty good ideas for the next time you go shopping or go out.


                                            -liv

No comments:

Post a Comment